Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh Life

I am currently sitting on my bed in my dorm room at Texas A&M University.  This is my first time to ever actually do anything like this besides the countless journals that I have half-filled with stories and thoughts and experiences.  As the first post of this blog I just want to tell you a little about what Oh Life will be including and a little about myself.  That is assuming that someone is actually reading this. 

Oh Life

This blog will mainly be about what I am experiencing in life and what God is currently teaching me through those experiences.  I have come to the humbling realization that I am no one without Christ and my eyes have been opened to His power this semester.

About Me

I am an International Studies major at Texas A&M University. Gig 'em!
I am the oldest of three kids. I have a younger brother and a younger sister.
I am a wannabe writer and author and my dreams may exceed my limitations but that won't stop me.
I enjoy traveling, like most poeple, and I am slightly obsessed with Hawaii.
Most importantly, I am a child of God that's chasing after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment